Sunday, September 15, 2024

Bigger Than Us

Whether it is bread crumbs or pebbling

I find myself sustained, walking on solid ground

My heart unwavering,

Even when my head is not always able to wrap itself around

I find no reason, no need, to reason with myself

In life it is our motivations that move us - 

    to higher ground

A longing for love is not fruitless, 

Even unrequited I am fulfilled

The state of being is enough - 

    to leave one vying for beauty, brilliance, and sound

Inspiring the master to craft and leader to pick up their staff

Love is a many splendid thing, 

With which you can do most anything

The pure of heart and imaginative minds

Lifting the spirit of our human kind,  

Planting seeds from the Divine - 

     for a future full and lasting for all of time

No comments:

Post a Comment

An American's Dream

  falling asleep has never been too much of an issue for me but waking up I often seem stuck and still dreaming most night's sle...