Thursday, September 26, 2024

It's Enough

 

It's enough that you exist in this world

There is no lack of communication

There is no amount that can be misunderstood

There is no bad breath in the morning

There is no tick or nook

 

There is no scheduling issue

There is no candy you snuck

There is no friend who is too annoying

Or risk that you took

 

There is no amount of groveling

No title lost

There is no hair in the sink

There is no dish misplaced

 

There is no snoring too loud

There is no styling conflict

There is no distance

Or doubt

 

There is no day too rainy

Nor one too lit

There is no moment you could lose me

There is no shroud

 

There is nothing that will jump out here

Nothing that leaves and comes back around

There is no day I magically wake up

Unhappy to see you on solid ground

 

There is no chance or luck for someone else

There is no shoe or glove that better fits

There is no story I'd rather have read aloud

 

There is no other path I'd take that didn't lead me here

Nor sacrifice I wouldn't have made

There is no other wayward wind I'd choose to sail

But the one that brought me near

 

There is no direction change

Where I don't support you dear

I only ask that you continue to exist in this world

 

It seems at times to be so frail

Caught in a delicate balance

Between those who hope and the naysayer

 

You are a light

Just bright enough

It can be seen across the sea

A docking place for those lost, and

For those who would otherwise be

 

A place of curiosity

Cavernous and rough

A place to come together

To build cool stuff

 

There is no greater creation

There is no bird, or rock

There is no other fire, nor warmth

You will always be enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

An American's Dream

  falling asleep has never been too much of an issue for me but waking up I often seem stuck and still dreaming most night's sle...