Saturday, December 31, 2022

Clean Air Initiative

Showin up like a Rockstar
pulling up in a new car
premium fill - it's a new start
They call me Demon, Monster
like the Loch Ness, we go deep 
we go farther, we get wet
I'm scream'n, "Holy Father!"
I'm a real witch, we levitate
out of body experience, alien ate
It's divinity how he exorcise me
lays it down real sweet. 
Watch a real man eat it up; 
slurp that, fuck it, bust a nut. 
Motherfuckers out here ain't shit. 
Lost yourself, boundaries bitch. 
This ain't your dish, 
you ordered up friendship, Dick. 
now mopey and sad, getting real mad
you never had a chance
spent a few dimes, learned how to dance
I clapped back, picked up a pen
wrote a few tracks, 
these motherfuckers came unglued, 
looking like a janky ass pair of shoes, 
sleazy, greazy, act like I'm lie'n on TMZ. 
I told you what happened, you left it alone, 
you're the liar and I lost my home. 
Ripped at the seams, holey jeans
swiping for teenagers in his 30s. 
Joann and Micheal's, they're open
available for your needs
offering classes on making a mends,
Good Will, disregarded, in the bins
paying by the pound for this bullshit
I cursed it. 
Conjured up my flying friends,
"Pegasus get Hercules, we need to re-write these ends"
Now staged in theater, 
my heart is sore, they don't understand our lore!
They call me Demon, Monster!
Like Medusa, lost her head 
just for them to keep using it. 
Trying to tame the masses, 
each tendril its own unique genius.
Power Nap, real dangerous. 
They can call me stainless, or wrinkle free,
'cuz I'm coming for the souls of their children
just like they taught me. 
The tried and true recipe. 
They call me, "Demon! Monster!"
and I come running like it's all I ever wanted. 
Showing up like an All-Star
pulling up in a new car.
no emissions. A fresh start. 
Grandfathered Rockn' Fella,
Full Stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

An American's Dream

  falling asleep has never been too much of an issue for me but waking up I often seem stuck and still dreaming most night's sle...